- Ensuring that the specific needs of each client are fully understood prior to the start of any work.
- Ensuring that all personnel, whether employed or subcontract labour, understand the need to do their jobs right first time, every time.
- Ensuring that all employed and subcontract personnel are fully trained and competent in their areas of work.
- Continually highlighting any potential for errors or misunderstandings and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them and prevent future recurrence.
- The identification of opportunities for continuing improvements in the efficiency of the business operation.
This management system is subject to regular management review to ensure it remains effective. The management ensures that this quality policy is communicated to all staff at all times.